[geeks] Datacenter gallery up

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 14 11:42:48 CST 2002

I have the 2006 modded. Maybe I'll feed cell into a webfeed. Maybe I'll go
to jail too.

I have heard the most interesting stuff on cell (of course this was back
when it was permissable to listen for ones own entertainment ;-). Cheating
spouses, drug deals in city hall, presidential candidates (Bob Dole) on the
airphone band.

James Fogg, Network Engineer
Vicinity Corporation - New Hampshire
(603) 442-1751