[geeks] Google catalog(ue)'s...

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Mon Jan 14 11:27:10 CST 2002

On Sat, 12 Jan 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 13, 2002 at 02:14:26AM +0000, Kris Kirby wrote:
> > Heh. If you've got the internet, you don't need the Sears catalog. ;-)
>
> WHy did I immediately just think of the fact that in some backwater
> towns, the Sears catalog used to be a good source of toilet paper
> (e.g., something to wipe your ass with).... correlate to the Internet..
>
> Okay, I'm weird.

Lie Detector test of Moe Sizlak

"Can we hurry this up I've got a hot date."

BZZZZ

"Dinner with a friend"

BZZZZ!

"Dinner alone"

BZZZZ!

"Sitting at home watching TV alone"

BZZZZ!

"Alright, sitting at home alone oggling the girls in the Victoria Secrets
catalog."

BZZZZ!

"Sears catalog"

DING!

"Alright can I go now?  I don't deserve this kind of shabby treatment"

BZZZZ!

-
Andrew

There are, of course, thousands of people who claim to be sys admins who
have the single "skill" of working it out from a gui tool. Ask these people
to move 500 users accounts or 300 virtual hosts from one machine to another
and they are as useful as chocolate firemen. -- Anonymous Coward on Slashdot
8/15/01

UNIX and cigarettes, both addictive and both contain tar.