[geeks] valuation on a sparc 2 / ss10?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Jan 14 00:29:39 CST 2002

On January 14, Bill Bradford wrote:
> >   I've put up some pics of my new place, taken yesterday.  Just a few,
> > and none are very good...but there are some of my new computer room
> > under construction, as well as my new office/electronics hacking
> > room.  More to come when I have some time.
> >   http://ti.neurotica.com/move
>
> And to avoid people swamping dave's (what looks to be) 128K line,
> I've got mirrored copies of these (with thumbnails) up at:
>
> http://www.sunhelp.org/geeks/images/rooms/ (click on "mcguire").
>
> (this okay with you, dave?)

  That is very cool, thanks Bill.  That's the circuit at my mom's place
in Treasure Island (hence the hostname).  Here at home, I'm on a
crappy dynamic ppp 28.8K dialup for another 3-4 weeks.  It hurts.
Badly.

  I had a lot of fun when the guy at the ISP asked me what kind of
computer I was using, though.  When I got past the second Cray, I
heard a loud noise and he was quiet for a long time. :)

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire