[geeks] valuation on a sparc 2 / ss10?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Jan 14 00:24:28 CST 2002

On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 12:52:30AM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   I've put up some pics of my new place, taken yesterday.  Just a few,
> and none are very good...but there are some of my new computer room
> under construction, as well as my new office/electronics hacking
> room.  More to come when I have some time.
>   http://ti.neurotica.com/move

And to avoid people swamping dave's (what looks to be) 128K line,
I've got mirrored copies of these (with thumbnails) up at:

http://www.sunhelp.org/geeks/images/rooms/ (click on "mcguire").

(this okay with you, dave?)

I'll be going back through the list and putting up copies of
everyone else's "datacenter"s, over the next day or so, to add
to the gallery.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford