[geeks] valuation on a sparc 2 / ss10?

Tom Borton tborton at usa.net
Sun Jan 13 15:59:15 CST 2002

Sound like my house - last winter, when my youngest was born, I managed
to rewire the kitchen for Cat5 so I could work there while the wife and
kids were in the living room.  This year, wireless was cheap enough that
I set up an access point and a PC Card (both Linksys) for my laptop.
Worst problem was the brick chimney running through the middle of the
house - I get on the wrong side of that and the signal strength bottoms
out, even at the lowest rates.

Tom