[geeks] Oops...

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Sun Jan 13 06:51:44 CST 2002

On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 06:33:36PM -0600, Phil Brutsche wrote:
> On Sat, 2002-01-12 at 18:20, David Cantrell wrote:
> > nope, that's what a BeOS disk looks like.  There's another track on there
> > formatted with bfs, I bet.
> I'm sure it looks like one, but is it one?  Did you try to read the
> files?

No, cos I didn't download them.  I was simply pointing out that that is
what a genuine BeOS CD looks like when you try to read it on a machine
without appropriate filesystem drivers.

Us Germans take our humour very seriously
  -- German cultural attache talking to the Today Programme,
     about the German supposed lack of a sense of humour, 29 Aug 2001