[geeks] Oops...

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Sat Jan 12 18:20:22 CST 2002

On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 02:49:56PM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> I grabbed the beos.iso to see what was in it.  Burned it to CD and took a
> look - somehow, after buring to CD, the 300+ MB file turned into a CD with a
> grand total of 31MB of data.  They must have filled it the iso with null
> data...

[looks on his BeOS CD]

nope, that's what a BeOS disk looks like.  There's another track on there
formatted with bfs, I bet.

  I often reflect that if "privileges" had been called "responsibilities"
  or "duties", I would have saved thousands of hours explaining to people
  why they were only gonna get them over my dead body.
                 -- Lee K. Gleason in comp.org.decus