[geeks] burger death

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Jan 11 09:24:31 CST 2002

The Biography Channel re-ran a 3 year old biography of Dave Thomas this
morning at 12:00am (don't ask me why I was up that late). He crawled to the
top from the absolute bottom. I didn't know he made a killing with KFC
chicken.

Who could ever forget "Where's the Beef?"

James Fogg, Network Engineer
Vicinity Corporation - New Hampshire
(603) 442-1751