[geeks] home equipment inventories

s at avoidant.org s at avoidant.org
Thu Jan 10 18:52:06 CST 2002

Bill Bradford wrote:

> > > anyone else remember "Colon Blow"?
> > Yep. :-)
>
> Heh, I thought about *ordering* it once.

Did somebody really call something that? The Colon Blow I remember was
from a Saturday Night Live skit from 25 years ago.

I also like Kashi. The GoLean is one of my favorites. I usually don't
eat during the day; 30 ounces of espresso in the morning followed by
water all day and dinner. But every now and then I want to munch while
I'm sitting at my desk all day, so I buy a box of Kellogg's Raisin
squares. They're only 25% fiber per serving, but a whole box = 300% ==
Colon Blow!

> Turns out, my recent diet of slimfast & yogurt (PLUS ONE SATISFYING MEAL A
> DAY) took care of any "problems" with regularity.

Glad to hear it. "problems" are no fun at all.

> I also cut back from 4-5-6 "normal" sodas a day to one or two diet ones,
> and man, even though its only been a week, I have TONS more energy.

Yep. Cut the diet sodas too, if you can. You'll notice the difference
all over again.

Cool, glad you're getting healthy again. Keep it up.

---sambo