[geeks] home equipment inventories

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Thu Jan 10 16:03:43 CST 2002

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Turns out, my recent diet of slimfast & yogurt (PLUS ONE SATISFYING MEAL A
> DAY) took care of any "problems" with regularity.
>
> I also cut back from 4-5-6 "normal" sodas a day to one or two diet ones,
> and man, even though its only been a week, I have TONS more energy.

I've never had much of a problem, but I like getting my 7-grain (hot)
cereal in the AM.  I also eat a big lunch and just soup for dinner.  That
keeps it all from coming back up while sleeping.

As for the Soda, I had to cut out caffene and carbonated bevs years ago,
and I am better for it.  I no longer get sleepy at 3PM...

-Pete