[geeks] home equipment inventories

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at linuxweasel.com
Thu Jan 10 13:41:20 CST 2002

On Thu, 2002-01-10 at 05:32, kurt at k-huhn.com wrote:
> >> lord. i go off for an evening to drown myself in chex mix and disney
> >> movies and i return to a shitstorm. lovely.
> >
> > Which movies? (Having most of 'em on DVD...)
> >

> They put those on DVD?  All the freakin' stores around here only carry the
> Disney movies on VHS....grumble grumble.
>
> I am soooo sick of VHS.  The down-time while one movie rewinds, so I can

Ack, there's your problem, you're using the VCR to rewind!  Didn't your
VCR repair shop tell you not to do this the first 5 times you had it
repaired?  :-)  We go through a $12 cassette rewinder about every 3
years.  The motors in your VCR are really happiest if they don't do any
sustained rewinding, like the whole video.
	Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.