[geeks] WTB: small cheap laptop

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Jan 10 11:04:15 CST 2002

On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 10:21:05AM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Looking for a small cheap laptop that I can turn into a
> 802.11b wireless access point.  The Dell deal on the WAP11s
> ran out (the coupon code doesent work), so I'm just gonna save
> about $60 and get a standard silver card from justdeals, and
> throw that in a laptop...

morgancomputers.co.uk have just got a load of Libretti in stock!  You
don't get much smaller than that.  As usual, if they won't ship
internationally, I will.  Their prices are always very good, as it's
all either bankrupt stock or returns.

   Educating this luser would be something to frustrate even the
   unflappable Yoda and make him jam a lightsaber up his arse
   while screaming "praise evil, the Dark Side is your friend!".
                              -- Derek Balling, in the Monastery