[geeks] home equipment inventories

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Thu Jan 10 08:33:25 CST 2002

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 11:51:09PM -0600, Amy wrote:

> mulan and beauty and the beast. earlier today i watched my favorite,
> aristocats. its been one of those days :/

I didn't care for Mulan too much.  It bored me.  I love Beauty and the Beast.
I used to be able to play the title song on piano.  Did you hear that they are
coming out with a rereleased version of it with a new song (which required
script changes throughout the movie and thus they had to bring back the
original voice actors) on Imax?  I want to see that.

--
Joshua D. Boyd