[geeks] home equipment inventories

William S. wilby98 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 06:56:35 CST 2002

Speaking of refinishing furniture, one of my favorite
shows was "The Furniture Guys". It's amazing how much
fun they would make refinishing/restoring a piece
of furniture.

http://www.furnitureguys.com/

I even got to meet them at a home show a few years ago.
I have an official autographed t-shirt!

Bill
Amsterdam, NL

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 11:42:23AM -0500, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 10:26:45AM -0600, Amy wrote:
> > On Wed, 9 Jan 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:
>
> > > You forgot the coffee table that I've had since I was in college.  Its not
> > > worth more than $20, but I refuse to get rid of it. 8-)
> >
> > i've been trying to forget about that coffee table for two years.
>
> Is it worth trying to salvage/refinish?  If you have the time and patience (and
> tools), that can be a great way to get quality furniture cheap.  Or you can
> always build your own.  But then you might find that you end up with furniture
> being made out of computers.
<<snip>>