[geeks] MS Ad fun...

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Wed Jan 9 12:23:21 CST 2002

	Reminds me of a Cox at home image in an ad locally from about 2 years
ago. Had happy looking kids clustering around a computer and it spoke of
adding high speed internet to your system. The computer they where
clustering around was an apple ][GS! I told everyone were I worked , a local
ISP, we were in deep Doo Doo if Cox at home tech support was able to hook
computers to their system that ran slower than the data stream coming to
them. I posted that ad in my cubicle for a while I though it was so funny.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer
WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org