[geeks] home equipment inventories

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Jan 9 10:42:23 CST 2002

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 10:26:45AM -0600, Amy wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Jan 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:

> > You forgot the coffee table that I've had since I was in college.  Its not
> > worth more than $20, but I refuse to get rid of it. 8-)
>
> i've been trying to forget about that coffee table for two years.

Is it worth trying to salvage/refinish?  If you have the time and patience (and
tools), that can be a great way to get quality furniture cheap.  Or you can
always build your own.  But then you might find that you end up with furniture
being made out of computers.

That is what I should have done Patrick when you offered me those 3/260s.  I
should have take one to match the 3/160 I have for desk supports.  Currently
I have a pedestal at one end, and a keyboard stand at the other since the leg
I built kept collapsing.

|  | <-3/160    |  | <-3/260

--
Joshua D. Boyd