[geeks] home equipment inventories

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Jan 9 10:11:35 CST 2002

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 10:07:54AM -0600, Amy wrote:

> for us its the $200 couch. its the only piece of furniture outside of two
> office desks and a mattress.

> three years here and we only have a couch. its funny :)

Wow.  What kinda couch?  I don't usually see nice couches for $200.  We do have
a nice This Ends Up sofa that cost just under $200, but that was because it was
damaged and bought from a factory sale.  It was easy enough to fix, but you
can see see where the chip was in the front since it didn't quite fit back in
flush.

--
Joshua D. Boyd