[geeks] Gotta love spam

Andrew Weiss geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 8 19:21:48 CST 2002

I know I guess bad form to reply to my message but I finally read a bit
further... BS is still a farking moron even if the original response to
the first item he posted could have been... Who are you?... are you sure
you sent this mail to the right location?... since obviously he answered
rather than it being a robot or non-existant person (god I hate that
kind of spam).

Andrew