[geeks] for vi lovers

Adam Lassek geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 8 15:04:41 CST 2002

Luckily I was able to find a copy of it somewhere on the net, being GPL
software they can't actually stop anyone from distributing it. However,
it looks as if they might be starting over with a new project:
http://www.heroinewarrior.com/cinelerra.php3
This looks very similar in function to broadcast. I'll have to try it
out when they release the code, until then I'm stuck using Adobe
Premiere :-/