[geeks] relocating to NYC - pointers?

R. John Quisenberry geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 8 09:43:44 CST 2002

	The job market is fried right now. There are openeings, but the companies
are being more picky than they used to be because we have so many people who
lost their jobs in Silicon Alley.
	As for living space, only the rich and/or stupid live in Manhattan. Even
after 9/11 rent is high. Your best bet is to find something in Queens or
Brooklyn. The space I have in Brooklyn for $950 would cost me $3000-$4000 in
Manhattan. I also even have space for my Xterra.
	Let me know if you need some more detailed info...

John