[geeks] computer room gallery 8-)

Joshua D Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 7 22:46:26 CST 2002

On Sat, Jan 05, 2002 at 10:50:58PM -0500, s at avoidant.org wrote:

> I Pergo'd the dining room when we moved in. Now, two years later, I
> despise it. All the seams have opened up just ever so slightly, and it
> looks like crap. The edges have started blistering from the mopwater,
> and there are more than a couple of chips in the veneer.

We moved into a pre-pergo'd house and were told we had to use special pergo
cleaner.  The special cleaner ain't too bad, but the flooring still sucks.
When the money shows up for a major kitchen remodel (among other things, the
shortest in my family is my sister who is nearly 6 foot, and the counters are
made for people at least 6 inches shorter) we will probably be going with
hardwood in the kitchen (certainly hardwood everywhere else that has carpet).

--
Joshua D. Boyd