[geeks] Re: [rescue] how to use a NAT/PAT to forward SSH to an internal box

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 7 16:03:04 CST 2002

On Mon, 7 Jan 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:
> > they say everything's bigger in texas. and by god, they dont lie when it
> > comes to some things (in particular, bbq plates, hats, and roaches). ;)
>
> and me!  I'm a Big Boy (tm)

Heh. I'm waiting until next time I'm over at $FRIEND's appartment so I can
tell her-ex-Floridian (FL) boyfriend that "If you treat her right, you
won't have to `Squeal like a pig' like the last one did...."

My friends didn't go that far with the last one, but I was rather suprised
how far they did go. Hiding in fields with loaded shotguns within earshot
of an anxious midnight meeting, in case He did something he shouldn't.

-----