[geeks] Wow.

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 7 08:43:44 CST 2002

Head. Like against Wall. Beat.

Finding myself unable to sleep, I set about attempting to get a 4MB
Powerbook up and running on my network. Well over six hours later, I
actually suceeded, much to my amazement.

First application sucessfully run? MacLynx -- the Mac version of the
(popular?) text-mode WWW browser.

Now to see about turning this thing into something useful -- like a
portable serial/net terminal....

What ham apps are there? MacAPRS... didn't someone port xNOS to it as
well?

-----