[geeks] outlet control timer

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Jan 6 21:03:50 CST 2002

I was working on a computer controlled interface thingy for some
friends who are doing a big art installation and want things to
happen automatically - lights on, film on, lights off, amps on, etc.

I started working on it, but I just met with them and it's beginning
to look like computer control is unnecessary complexity.

Can anyone point me towards a good source of timers with multiple
AC outlets?

ie a box that'll do:

	Outlet A on for 9 minutes
	Outlet A off, Outlets B & C on for five minutes
	All off for two minutes
	repeat

I'm going to be hanging a bunch of stuff off the outlets, so it
needs to be more industrial grade than home.

------ David Fischer ------- dave at cca.org ------- http://www.cca.org ------