[geeks] Folding carts...

Nina Bersamina geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Jan 6 02:23:07 CST 2002

Big day is next Jan, although fiance tried to get me
to elope during Feb while I'll be in Cali attending
the SANS conference. :)

I'm no local, despite my ability to pass as one, I am
from Pacifica, California

I will probably honeymoon in Yosemite, or perhaps
Mexico, maybe Costa Rica .. still haven't figured that
part out yet, I have too many other details to drive
myself insane about over this year :P

But.. from what I hear, people from here (Hawaii)
vacation in Las Vegas .. *boggle*

I guess living in Paradise drives you to do the
wierdest things...

-Nina