[geeks] Pete + Neatness = Peteness???

Peter L. Wargo geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Jan 6 00:44:11 CST 2002

On Saturday, January 5, 2002, at 06:45 , Ken Hansen wrote:

> 	"It would take you forever to get that organized"

It's easy, really.  All you need to do is:
A) Buy a new motorcycle.
B) Ride it for a year or so, then fall down going really fast. (This
give you time to hang around and sort stuff.)
C) Get a bug up your ass about something you know you have (in this
case, an Apple quicktake 200), and decide the only way to find it is to
organize.
D) Have a spouse who help you sort and store stuff.

> 	"Damn" (She's a big Mac fan)

Woman after my own heart. :-)

> 	And the kicker "I want to marry *that* man!"

She'll have to get past Chandra.  <g>

> So now I have Peteness envy! (or is it my wife that has it? ;^)

This gave both Chan and her mom (visiting, helping with recovery) a good
laugh.  Chan: "If he only knew, he'd really have envy."

-Pete