[geeks] computer room gallery 8-)

Amy geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Jan 6 00:24:47 CST 2002

On Sat, 5 Jan 2002 s at avoidant.org wrote:

> I Pergo'd the dining room when we moved in. Now, two years later, I
> despise it. All the seams have opened up just ever so slightly, and it
> looks like crap. The edges have started blistering from the mopwater,
> and there are more than a couple of chips in the veneer.

> I'll be ripping it out and refinishing the hardwood underneath this
> spring. Personally, I'd rather put in new hardwood from scratch next
> time than do Pergo again.

i've been looking at flooring for about 2 years now. one of the things i
like to do is to go to home despot with my car keys and start abusing the
samples like mad to see how they'll stand up. pergo was out immedately
cause of bad gouges. [1]

i'll probably end up with engineered hardwoods, that way i can lay them
over the concrete without a problem.

i just need to sell my unborn first child quickly so i can afford the
pricetag :/ (ugh...8,000....ugh)

--a

[1] yes, bill says we're putting down pergo. in reality the correct
version is bill hasnt a clue because bill isnt allowed to make a lasting
decision on home renovations/decorations outside of his garage.