[geeks] what to do, what to do....

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Jan 5 19:50:20 CST 2002

On Saturday, January 5, 2002, at 01:12 PM, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> Last night I discovered a power adapter for a Thinkpad 365xd that I've
> had
> around for the longest time - and never been able to use, due to the
> lack of
> a power adapter.

I've had problems like that too...

> The problem I have now is - what do I do with this thing?

Well, in no particular order:

	Install Linux <ducks flying bricks>
	Install Solaris x86 <Waves to the adoring masses>
	Trade it for something cool ;^)
	www.ebay.com - raise cash for a nice U30 - you know you need one...

What is the condition of the laptop? Decent battery? Screen resolution
800x600 or 1024x768?

Oh, do you have use for a laptop? If not, I'd suggest putting it up for
trade... these things lose value *quickly*! (Even quicker than old Sun
equipment!)

Ken

n2vip at yahoo.com
n2vip at mac.com