[geeks] computer room gallery 8-)

Andrew Weiss geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Jan 5 11:49:06 CST 2002

If I had a camera and a datacenter [one room] I'd take pics... My
machines are spread over 3 rooms....basically 60% of my place
Of course because of the job hunt only my Mac and my PC are doing
anything at all, all the Suns, RS6K's, and the SGI's are dormant
awaiting energy, loving-care, and power sockets.

Andrew