[geeks] cheapest 802.11b access point?

Tom Borton geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Jan 5 10:09:40 CST 2002

I'm using the Linksys WAP11 that does only that.  It was $120 on sale
before Xmas, but the best price on Pricewatch now is about $140.  I used
it for a completely wireless/cordless video broadcast from my laptop
Xmas morning for all the grandparents.  Very easy to configure from
Windows - I haven't tried the Linux SNMP support yet.

Tom Borton