[geeks] computer room gallery 8-)

Ryn geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Jan 4 22:01:34 CST 2002

I spent countless nights swapping CPUs during the ecache debacle :( I think our
site
was the first to swap out an entire frame out. We replace CPU after CPU after
CPU
after System board :( I hope the mirrored ecache with ECC on the US III fixes
these
 issues. Wonder if cooling will become an issues with higher clock ratings?