[geeks] gallery up

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 2 20:58:16 CST 2002

Geez Bill, give us some time - you just made this available about 5
hours ago!

I have one photo (attached, and cc'd to you directly) but it is to big
(not 100x100 as requested)...

Feel free to crop, or wait for me to find a suitable tool in Mac OS X
(later tonight)...

Oh, and feel free to link the name ("Ken Hansen") to my email
(n2vip at yahoo.com).

[demime 0.99c.1 removed an attachment of type multipart/appledouble]
(wow - 192K!)

Ken