[geeks] Paypal sucks

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 1 23:55:09 CST 2002

On Tue, Jan 01, 2002 at 09:25:41PM -0800, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> >No problems here wih PayPal, but I tend to keep less than $50 in my
> >account at any one time.
> Same here - I use it for "geek cash" when I trade stuff.

Same here.  I never keep a balance in the PayPal account; I *immediately*
withdraw received funds to my bank account.  Never a problem, and I've
done probably 100 total transactions by now..

Note that most of the people on these "paypal sucks" pages are those who
tended to keep funds in their paypal account and treat it like a bank -
its not, its a funds transferral service.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net