[geeks] Paypal sucks

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 1 22:31:04 CST 2002

No problems here wih PayPal, but I tend to keep less than $50 in my
account at any one time.

Those complaint sites don't mention the 1% rebate for each cash purchase
made with a PayPal debit card? That you can (I believe) move your
balance into a *real* FDIC bank account if you like at *any time*,
either your bank or theirs..

Ken
(I was informed PayPal customer #275725, IIRC)