[geeks] Repackaged Mac Plus/SE/etc...

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 1 21:39:55 CST 2002

I'm curious about any previous attempts to repackage a
Mac Plus/SE/whathave you into a smaller package -
abyone got any links/pointers?

I was thinking that a really interesting thought would
be to take a Mac Plus or SE, shrink the MB down to a
libretto size case, and then have an original display
(500+ pixel by 300+ pixel, give or take). Heck, maybe
you could use the ROM image with a Dragonball CPU for
reduced power consumption, like in the
Palm/Handspring/Sony/etc units...

Heck, you could probably get it down to a WinCE/200 LX
form-factor without really working too hard...

Anyone know of any such projects/efforts?

Curious only...

Ken

=====
Ken