[geeks] Resolutions?

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 1 16:42:30 CST 2002

--- Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
> On January 1, Will Mc Donald wrote:
>   As far as weight...I've had some luck with a few
> things lately.
> Drinking lots of water is good, for one.  Lots of
> people argue about
> it regarding weight loss...but the fact remains that

I suspect water has *two* positive effects, one, it
helps keep your stomach "full", so you have less
desire or appetite to eat, and second, helps move
"used food" through the system...

I don't have a weight problem (IMHO), but I would
*prefer* to weigh less, but not as much as I would
prefer that next soda...

I think going forward I will try and alternate between
water and soda during the work day - it has to be a
good idea...

Ken

=====
Ken