[geeks] Resolutions?

Gregory Leblanc geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 1 02:12:21 CST 2002

On Mon, 2001-12-31 at 23:57, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> Well, since I can't resist the keyboard (it's quiet out here, Wast Coast
> new years' is really odd.), I have to ask if anybody has any major

Darn near everything about the Left Coast is odd to me (I'm New England
native)...

We just had our 5 minutes of fireworks, now things are quiet again
(except for the guys with illegal mortars over at the park a mile from
here)

> resolutions for the new year.
>
> For the year 7D2, my resolution is 1280x1024... err... bad joke.
>
> Buuuut seriously...

On this list?  I think not!

> I think I will try to listen in the silence more.
>
> May you all have peace in the coming year.

Yes, may we all...
	Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.