[geeks] comments welcome

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Feb 28 12:08:31 CST 2002

> ah yes -- sleep deprivation -- the best cheap high  - no permanent side

Some research suggests continued sleep devprivation *can* have permanent
side effects. I recall seeing that on the Discovery Health channel.

Gotta be careful with that.

There was a radio DJ that once performed an on-air sleep deprivation
publicity stunt.  I recall that towards the end he had slipped into a
state of total non-lucidity.  He also slept for *days* afterwards.
After the stunt, he suffered prolonged bouts of non-lucidity, combined
with paranoia and halucinations.

Kurt