[geeks] bumper sticker

dave at cca.org dave at cca.org
Wed Feb 27 20:41:57 CST 2002

nick at snowman.net writes:

>Negativland is very intresting, but I find them to be more experimental,
>random "lets see what this sounds like" more than a realy good band with
>alot of good music.  They've got some good music, and alot of very funny
>stuff, but some of it really gets on my nerves.  I really like their ideas
>though.
>	Nick

Agreed.

Most "noise" and "experimental electronica" is better veiwed as
modern art in an audible medium, than "music". Especially since
most of the "noise" acts have a large theatrical component during
live performances.

------ David Fischer ------- dave at cca.org ------- http://www.cca.org ------
----------------- Live each day like the Triffids are coming. -------------