[geeks] bumper sticker

crucible crucible at collective.sh
Wed Feb 27 06:29:10 CST 2002

On Tue, 26 Feb 2002 nick at snowman.net wrote:
> If you truly must offend in the shortest period possible I'd recommend a
> band known as "Lords of Acid".  They're a show band with one trick:  Very
> offensive songs, generally something related with sex.  They've got some
> other stuff I rather like, but the pattern gets boring quick.
> 	Nick

I've got another one for this list of the world's most annoying
music (a.k.a. how to chase people out of the room with sound)

There's a NYC band called Doctor Nerve. They're an avant-garde
rock/jazz ensemble. People used to happy, smily music tend
to run away screaming after about 60 seconds of it.

I first saw them when they opened for Birdsongs of the Mesozoic
at AS220 in providence about 8-10 years ago.

-john

--
crucible <crucible at collective.sh>