[geeks] bumper sticker

S. Gwizdak wazm at rm-f.net
Wed Feb 27 01:35:11 CST 2002

> Woo! Are you familiar with the noise label "Hospital Productions"? It's
> run by Dominick Fernow, who performs as "Prurient". He's done releases
> of Sickness, Richard Ramirez, STEGM, TEF, Skin Crime, etc.

Not really. A friend gave me some copies of Merzbow and Namanax, and a
few others that are untitled. There was a pretty good mp3.com group,
I don't remember the name of them though. (I need a better naming schema
for mp3s.) By far, dd if=/dev/random of=/dev/dsp is the best -- during
compilers, you can hear your computer sing if you listen closely enough. Oh,
and voices too!