[geeks] comments welcome

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Tue Feb 26 23:28:51 CST 2002

On Monday, February 25, 2002, at 03:17 PM, Ron 'The InSaNe OnE' Rosson
wrote:

> -Nicotine should be the easiest (and you save money)   ;-) (Been a
>  non-smoker for over 5 years now
> -Caffeine is easy, drink no caffeine beverages,
> -Sugar is not so easy
> -Alcohol, Lack of could be stressful in itself when not having the
>  three above.
>
> What kinda doctor takes all your vices away and expects you to lead a
> normal happy married life.

Probably one who wants to sell more remedies or maintain a patient /
doctor dependence.  I respect doctors but I still think they are full of
crap most of the time.  My girlfriend was on some new medication for an
infection that sounded odd (not related to the infection)... and she
noticed how many of that drug's logos were emblazoned on things like
cups and other things in the docs office.

I think one must be happy in life... everything in moderation.  I had a
heart arrhythymia from caffeine because I overloaded on it in HS and
college, and was underweight... I quit totally, and gained a few
pounds... I am still pretty thin, but I am not off caffeine anymore... I
just phased it back in in moderation.  I actually used to drink coffee
(before the caffeine problem years) for the taste.... I do again.

And when it comes down to it... PORK FAT RULES...! -- Emeril.

unless you're
Kosher... :-)..

--> referring to Sambo's earlier comment... (Cheese Rules!)

Eat, Drink, Be Merry, Die happy.

Andrew