[geeks] comments welcome

Lauren Child lauren at laurenchild.net
Tue Feb 26 05:21:48 CST 2002

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Amy wrote:

> On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Lauren Child wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Amy wrote:
> >
> > > so i've been ordered to cut out caffein, nicotine, and alcohol from my
> > > daily routine. gotta go on a no-sugar diet immediately too.
>
> > Could you still do Carob or diabetic chocolate?  Thats what Ive been on
> > before during special diets, since Im a bit of a chocoholic :)
>
> afik, no chocolate at  all. unless i miss my guess, the doc is concerned
> about diabetes somewhere, cause he's ripped me from sugar completely. not
> something i'm used to at all, so i'm not sure of the alternatives or even
> where to begin.

Well you should be OK with Carob then, its a distinctly chocolate like
natural thing - you can get it in health food shops.  You cant have a lot
of it tho, unless you want to spend the next several hours in the loo, but
it can just take off that edge.

TTFN
Lauren

Lauren Child, lauren at laurenchild.net
"It may be very unwise indeed, but I'm a scientist, its what I do"