[geeks] LaTeX and my resume

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Mon Feb 25 22:36:44 CST 2002

http://catonic.net/resume/

In another bout of public flagellation, I present a dilemma yet to be
solved. I'm using LyX, but it (seems) to understand LaTeX as well as being
able to import and export LaTeX and postscript. The issue I'm having is
that I cannot seem to purge the +1 inches of space at the top of the page
no matter what I do. Any input how to solve this would be most helpful.

Also, I'm not pleased with the fonts. But that's mostly my fault to begin
with. :)

Any other criticsm, suggestions, etc. about the content are also welcome.