[geeks] pellet gun suggestions

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Mon Feb 25 17:52:36 CST 2002

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> > Probably an issue with it being a firearm. Not allowed to be
> > discharged in city limits in most places and city limits sometimes go a
> lot
> > further than they should. Pellet rifle gets around that problem with the
> > same leathality.
> >

> BINGO!
>
> I'm so sick of various rodentia digging up my lawn and making holes/burrows.
> Time to go all Schwarzenegger on 'em...

erm, look in a 'bulbs from holland' catalogue sometime. there's a bulb in
there you can plant (its very large and sorta attractive) that keeps them
gone. much cheaper than firepower, too. i used 2 of them in my
parents' side yard--apparently all the rodents moved 200' left into the
neighbors back yard.

--a