[geeks] comments welcome

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Mon Feb 25 15:23:27 CST 2002

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 10:45:09AM -0800, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> > Do you smoke as well?
>
> Nope.  Dont smoke, and I'm down to 1-2 diet drinks a day.

Cool, nothing worse than trying to quit smoking when the other person
doesn't.  (Didn't happen to us, we quit at the same time.  Dr. wouldn't
let Chan take BC pills w/o quitting (too high a risk), so we made the "sex
or smoking" decision.  NEver mind that her dad was dying of emphysema at
the time, that's what it took to get us to quit.)

(Lucky for me, I was well quit before I got my vasectomy.  Otherwise, I
would've started up again.  Damn things are really addictive.  Sure, we
ban cannibis, but let people smoke that shit, which is 2000x worse...)

-Pete