[geeks] comments welcome

Ron 'The InSaNe OnE' Rosson insane at oneinsane.net
Mon Feb 25 14:17:43 CST 2002

    Amy> so i've been ordered to cut out caffein, nicotine, and
    Amy> alcohol from my daily routine. gotta go on a no-sugar diet
    Amy> immediately too.

    Amy> any hints? tips? suggestions for how to let off excessive
    Amy> amounts of frustration and anger without it all heading to
    Amy> divorce court?

    Amy> *attempts to remain calm*

hmmm....

-Nicotine should be the easiest (and you save money)   ;-) (Been a
 non-smoker for over 5 years now
-Caffeine is easy, drink no caffeine beverages,
-Sugar is not so easy
-Alcohol, Lack of could be stressful in itself when not having the
 three above.

What kinda doctor takes all your vices away and expects you to lead a
normal happy married life.

-Ron

Please take the above with humor..