[geeks] frankenstein lives!

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Sun Feb 24 23:35:13 CST 2002

On Sunday, February 24, 2002, at 09:26 PM, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   In 1988 I was a field service tech working on laser printers and
> large Wang systems (no comments from the peanut gallery)...Over the

<sniffle> <snort> "Must. Hold. Back.  Cannot. Allow. Myself. To. Say.
Obvious."

<serious expression> "O.K., so how about some Ashcroft jokes instead?"

"It looks like Ashcroft covered up the wrong bush and dick."

"Yeah, John Ashcroft has a large Wang problem."

<shakes head sadly> "I just can't keep the Wang out, I'll get in trouble
if I don't stop."

<slaps self> "I need therapy."

> course of about five weeks, I took home a Canon LBP-8A2 laser printer
> (a nice [at the time] CX-engine based printer) piece by piece in my
> tool box and rebuilt it at home.  That was fun. :-)

Only *easy * way to carry one...

_pete