[geeks] grr paypal

Geek geek at geeksworld.net
Fri Feb 22 15:56:59 CST 2002

Yeah, that is all nice and convenient, but I just won an auction from
a seller(a company) who only accepts PayPal. As a Canadian, PayPal
will not let me send anything without a credit card verification,
though they claim otherwise. They say I can send up to $250 without
verification(I have set up a bank account for them to take money out
of, so I am not looking for a free ride) and the $7 USD for this
auction should be absolutely no worry for them. No matter what they
claim, every time I try to pay off this auction it says I need to
verify a credit card. For a $7 USD auction, I would not have bid on
this had I known that try only accept via PayPal. Now I will be in
hit with eBay unless I find a way to send the $7 by PayPal.

Dwight Wallbridge,
Webmaster, Geek, Blogger.

Geek Blog online http://blog.geeksworld.net/
Hacks of an Abnormal Geek http://hacks.geeksworld.net