[geeks] employment(and the rehash there of)

Dave Kimmel criscokid at v-wave.com
Fri Feb 22 14:07:31 CST 2002

On Fri, 22 Feb 2002, Andrew Weiss wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Feb 2002, Dave Kimmel wrote:
>
> > I love that movie.  I watch it whenever I start thinking that my job
> > sucks, strangely it seems to cheer me up a bit.  I really shouldn't
> > complain though, apart from the office politics things aren't half bad.
>
> Yeah except I was being serious.  I'm not going to go anymore.

I'm definately not serious about it.

I have decided one thing though.  When I do finally leave here, I want to
work in a menial job for a while.  Enough to stop my savings from
dwindling too quickly and to make me feel like I'm actually doing
something.  I've got my heart set on garbage collection, but I think that
I could handle McDonald's or something similar as long as I don't have to
deal with customers (ie, maintenance).  Sort of like Kevin Spacey in
American Beauty - "I want a position with the least amount of
responsibility."

And yes, I am serious about that.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do after you stop going.

-- Dave Kimmel
   criscokid at v-wave.com
   ICQ: 5615049